Made & Tuned by Grace Note Windchimes exclusively for Whimsical Winds
Featuring our new Cross wind sail! Perfect for celebrating any gift giving occasion!
Our #1 most popular Wind Chime, the 46" size has a wonderful low tone, perfect as a memorial, decorative keepsake, dedication, or birthday greeting. These wonderful wind chimes are tuned to the first six notes heard in the opening measures of "Amazing Grace" one of America's best-loved hymns
46" long with 6 Black powder-coated aluminum 1 1/8" diameter tubes
Heavy duty nylon cording very high density composite striker
Hand-tuned to the first six notes of Amazing Grace in the Key of C
Wind Sail can be engraved with up to 300 characters of your thoughts, feelings, names, and dates
Proudly Made in the USA
Includes Free Shipping & Free Engraving
"100% Made in the USA"
With its Low-range tuning, this chime plays the inspiring tones heard in the opening measures of Amazing Grace, one of America's best loved and most widely known hymns.
Highest quality, black finish aluminum tubing available. Unlike imported aluminum used by others, our aluminum is more solid with no micro air bubbles, allowing for a thicker, more solid and light weight tube producing a cleaner, longer lasting musical note.
We can provide volume discounts for weddings, memorials, family parties, or any special event.
CALL TOLL FREE: 856.210.6091
* 6 anodized aluminum tubes
* Black Finish
* Durable, heavy duty nylon cording
* Very high density composite striker
* Black powder-coated aluminum hanging ring
* Black anodized aluminum engravable wind sail
* Hand-tuned to the first six notes of Amazing Grace in the key of C
* Notes of G A C E C E
* 46 inches overall length
* 1 1/8 inch tube diameter
* 5 pounds shipping weight
* Weighs 1/3 less than any other high quality wind chime of similar size on the market
* All parts, pieces and box are 100% Made in the USA, only one of it's tuning and type
* 10-year limited warranty.
* Model Number: WMEDBCRO
**The length of a wind chime is measured by the overall length of the chime (hanging ring to the end of the wind sail), not the tube length.