Pealing the familiar tones of London's "Big Ben", this chime emulates the rich harmonics of cathedral bells. To create an ensemble, add the Pentatonic or perhaps Hawaiian.
Music Of The Spheres Westminster Chimes comes in 1 tuning.
This chime has: 4 tempered aluminum alloy tubes
Tough synthetic cording Solid polyethylene clappers for superior tonal quality
Dimensions: 90" long ; 1 1/2" tube diameter
Proudly Made in the USA
Great for stress relief! Pealing the familiar tones of London's "Big Ben", this chime emulates the rich harmonics of cathedral bells.
* 4 tempered aluminum alloy tubes custom manufacturered and will never rust
* Corrosion-protective finish preserves appearance and durability in hostile environments
* Durable, tough synthetic cording is resistant to abrasion, ultra-violet degradation, rot and mildew
* Solid polyethylene clappers for superior tonal quality and outdoor durability
* The clapper slides on the central cord up into the ring creating an "off/on" feature
* Central tube suspension with smoothly polished tube ends prevent cord abrasion
* Each tube is cut and hand tuned using intonation, except whole tone scales
* Tubes are tuned to A440, standard orchestral pitch
* Windcatchers are made of the same finish and material as the tubes
* Windcatchers are the ideal size, weight, and shape for optimal chime performance in 8-10 mph wind
* The windcatchers hook assembly can vary the chime's activity level
* Windcatchers can be removed to subdue chime activity under blustery conditions
* Heavy gauge polished stainless steel rings provide sturdy support
* Tuned to "Big Ben"
* 90 inches overall length
* 1 1/2 inch tube diameter
* Longest tube is 64 inches
* 15 pounds shipping weight
* Model Number: W
**The length of a wind chime is measured by the overall length of the chime (hanging ring to the end of the wind sail), not the tube length.